Updated - 5/12 (Thursday Consultation Hours)
Due Date - Please submit your softcopies on or before 10 December 2012. Also, be mindful of the time difference between Malaysia and UK
A couple of reminders (yes, again).
1. Check that you have the dropbox ready to submit your assignment (do not wait until due date and then realized that it is not there)
2. If you are unsure on how to submit using this new method, you must go through all the guidelines provided on Keele's website.
3. Turn it In -You are allowed only ONCE. Make sure you submit into the right box of the right module.
4. Take note of the number that the system would give you after submission, you have to write this number on your hardcopy submissions.
5. Since All of you would have submitted Ms Lisa and Mr Wilson's assignments, you should be familiar with the process. There is no difference in my modules.
OTHER INFORMATION
1. I am sure that some of you would want to see me next week, so here is my schedule that I will be on campus - most of the time I will be seated at DG01:
2. You may still send me emails from Monday to Thursday and I would be replying them as usual.
Thank you.