Tuesday, 3 April 2012

CSR - End of Poverty

This Thursday lecture in D103. I will be showing a documentary by Phillipe Diaz on the topic of "Poverty"

Documentary information

As for our tutorials next week, please form your groups (either stick with your old groups or form new ones). In the interest of time, I would like to have around 8 students (maximum of 10) in a group so that we can cover every group in a single class.

Your presentation should be no more than 3 minutes and it should focus on the following statement.

"Philippe Diaz in this film offers an historical perspective on our current economic system and suggests that poverty is a creating of this system. 


Do you agree with this statement? Prepare and present a group response to this question."

Notes:

1. Appoint two presenters only, I do not need all members to present but I would require ALL members to contribute to the presentation
2. You may use slides or any other methods.
3. Please only highlight the important points only. Do not repeat what is already mentioned in the documentary.